Thank you for your interest in joining our HARROW ILAs!
Applying to any new school can be a dauntingprocess, but our Admissions team is here to help
you. The following steps will assist you in betterunderstanding our admissions process.
Talk to one of our Admission Officers
Call our Admissions Hotline or send us an email to register for an upcoming Open Day where you will be able to talk one-on-one with an Admissions Officer.
Admissions Assessments and Interview
1. Assessments will include: for Year 2 and above an interview, English, Mathematics and Non-verbal Reasoning tests.
2. Interviews are conducted by the Head Master or the Head of section in each HARROW ILA. Experienced educationalists of Harrow International, with their unique international educational perspectives, will
identify a child’s interests and ‘hidden talents’ and give professional advice on the child’s education at home.
3. We look for evidence of academic excellence and also potential in our applicants so that we may cultivate holistic and individual development in the future.
Notification of Entry
1. Subsequent to the assessment and interview, applicants will be informed of the result within 1 week
2. In order to accept the offer of a place, parents should complete and return the Acceptance Letter and make down payment within 10 working days to the School. Failure to do so may result in the place being offered to another pupil.
3. Induction materials will be sent out to parents, providing details of starting dates, class placement and uniform purchase.
DEAR PROSPECTIVE FAMILIES
Thank you for your interest in joining the community of Harrow Shanghai!
Applying to any new school can be a daunting process but our Admissions Team is here to help. At any point you can contact us and we shall be delighted to answer your questions or assist in any possible way.
Choosing the right school for your child is one of the most important decisions you will make. There is no better way to properly get under the skin of a school than to see it in action for yourself and to meet the people that make it what it is, including our Head Master.
With a superb first crop of university destinations for our departing Harrovians this summer (that included many of the world’s top-ranked institutions), outstanding examination results, a unique ‘character building’ extra-curricular programme for pupils of all ages, and a dynamic leadership team, there has never been a more exciting time to join Harrow Shanghai.
You can book a visit and campus tour on a day and time that suits you very easily by clicking on this link book a tour.
Once you have decided that you would like your child to be considered for Harrow Shanghai, please visit apply now. Each application form (one per child) must be accompanied by supporting documents and the Application Fee. As we have waiting lists for entry in very many years groups, we always advise that applications be made early to avoid disappointment.
Once you have submitted your application form, depending on the age of your child, you will be contacted to schedule an interview assessment. There will be a non-refundable application fee of RMB 3,000 charged prior to the assessment date.
If your child’s assessment and interview are successful, you will be informed by telephone, and a follow-up letter from the Head Master formally offering a place. To accept the offer, please simply sign and return the following forms: Acceptance Form, Terms and Conditions, School Bus (if required) and Medical Form.
Please do navigate our website and OpenApply to familiarise yourself with the process and the School more generally, and please don’t hesitate to contact any member of the Admissions team below if you require any further information. They can be contacted by telephone on +86 21 6881 8282 ext 210/212 or via email firstname.lastname@example.org
We very much look forward to meeting you and your family at the very start of your exciting Harrow journey!
Harrow International School Shanghai
No. 588 Gaoxi Road, Pudong, Shanghai, China 200137
您可以点击链接book a tour 选择适合您的时间，预约校园参观。
完成在线申请后，学校将联系您确认入学考试安排， 入学考试内容与申请年级相适应。 您需在考试前缴纳三千元人民币的申请费，且这笔费用是不可退还或转让的。
请浏览我们的网站，熟悉Open Apply在线申请系统，了解招生报名流程。如您有关于入学的任何疑问，请随时拨打招生热线：+86 21 6881 8282，转210/212分机，或邮件 email@example.com