Day to day the Harrow Values ensure that all Harrow students, those in Asia and those in the UK, behave and perform in a manner which inspires them to be their best possible self, and that, cooperatively, every student thrives.
▪ We remain optimistic and purposeful in a disrupted world.
▪ We take responsibility for our decisions, even the hard ones.
▪ We always challenge poor behaviour in ourselves and others.
▪ We are open to new ideas, and seek fresh challenges.
• We keep our promises.
• We act with integrity – doing the right thing, even when it is difficult or when no one is watching.
• We respect and value our traditions whilst setting them in the context of today.
▪ We work hard to serve others within the School and across our wider communities where possible putting their interests before our own.
▪ We give and seek honest and appropriate feedback, reflect on our failures and learn from them.
▪ We support each other through challenges and whatever the outcome, we celebrate those that took part.
▪ We respect each other and value our differences, knowing that we are more effective and more resilient working together.
▪ We are kind and inclusive; we value the contribution that each of us makes.
▪ We role model the behaviours that we would like to see in others; we ask only of others what we would be prepared to do ourselves.